DGC is prominent in the design and build of Secure Accommodation and Compounds that facilitate all life support needs (Housing, Dining Facilities, Recreational Buildings, Force Protection and Infrastructure).
DGC’s in-house architects and engineers have the required knowledge and experience to provide architectural, site/civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services for all phases of new and renovation projects, for buildings of any size through to completion, while ensuring responsiveness and quality assurance.
DGC’s design teams use a rigorous building design process which includes; in-depth building code reviews, cost estimating, and construction administration, and the team of professionals’ use cutting edge technology enabling them to achieve their clients’ vision as well as quickly adapt to growth and changes in the market.
Steel Arch Formed Structures (K-Span) is one of DGC’s cost-effective construction methods that meet a variety of local government and international customer requirements with a full range of custom options. DGC’s new prefabricated container construction method provides the flexibility required by clients, for high-quality warehousing and multi-use structures that may require future relocation.
DGC is committed to excellence, while also maintaining the highest ethical standards and making environmentally friendly choices, and their construction methods, principals and best management practices meet or exceed BS, IBC, UBC, NEC standard
DGC delivers a single-source approach to getting your buildings reconstructed after disaster strikes or other wanted or unwanted changes this collaborative service model maximizes owner control over restoration scope, costs and schedule while seeking to minimize conflicts with property insurance settlements. The DGC Model is uniquely focused to provide the timeliest, cost effective approach to our clients along with the information necessary to allow them to make the most informed decisions in dealing with the loss.
DGC leverages the design-build approach with a collaborative teaming environment that fulfills multiple parallel objectives, such as aesthetic and functional quality, budget and schedule management.
With a focus on quality, efficient use of funding, timely decision-making and risk mitigation, the design-build delivery system continues to gain momentum for diverse construction initiatives within both the public and private realms. Clients around the country turn to DGC for their design-build projects.
If you’re looking for a collaborative partner for design-build facilities, DGC offers you an exceptional staff to get the job done correctly on-time and on-budget.
You will benefit from:
• Collaboration – DGC’s offers an operational environment focused on collaboration, integrating all team members throughout design and construction, and incorporating.
• Efficient operations– DGC has a strong management team with recent, practical and relevant design-build knowledge from broad portfolio of projects.
• Balancing time and money – DGC analyzes all components of the cost equation simultaneously to determine the best solution for the optimal outcome. The result is a facility that achieves your objectives and stays within the schedule and budget parameters.
• Integration of technology – DGC’s services maximize technology to provide thorough analysis of phasing, evaluation of design and scope features, as well as promote collaboration among all team members.
DGC executes comprehensive environmental plans for rapid response solutions and remedial actions across the country.
Environmental Compliance, Engineering, Consulting And Remediation
Our experienced teams perform a full range of environmental services, from investigations and feasibility studies to remedial design and remedial action. Following remediation, we can develop and implement long-term monitoring strategies to ensure continued regulatory compliance.
Benefits we deliver to you:
• Early discovery and assessment of items that critically impact your schedule
• Ability to maximize time recoveries and reduce the cost impact of slippage
• Reduce costs associated with schedule delays
• Deliver your project on time
Environmental Services Capabilities
Our regulatory compliance and environmental experts have comprehensive, practical working knowledge of all major environmental regulations as well as state and local regulations and requirements nationwide. We prepare environmental permits for submittal to regulatory agencies, collect and analyze soil, water, air and biota samples, perform environmental baseline surveys, prepare environmental impact statements, analyses and ecological human health and risk assessments.
• Environmental consulting
• Environmental assessments
• Site investigations
• Environmental compliance and permitting
• Sampling and analysis of environmental media
• Feasibility and treatability studies
• Remediation of hazardous, toxic and radioactive waste
• Operations and maintenance of remediation systems
• Transportation and disposal of hazardous, toxic and radioactive materials
• Rapid response to environmental situations
• Long-term monitoring
• Environmental and human health risk assessments
• Munitions/explosives investigations and cleanup